Try the IEEE eLearning Library today by taking any of the following five courses until April 30 2021:
- Enterprise Blockchain for the Internet of Thing
- Intelligent Control of Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Values by Design in Algorithmic Era
- The Digitized Grid
- Transparency and Accountability for Robots and Artificial Intelligence Systems
- Please complete the form below to access five free courses for a limited time.
- You will receive a username and password on your registered email.
- Please visit https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp
- Enter your personal login and password in the “Institutional Sign in” box.
- Click on the link to see what you have access: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/accessinfo
For more information on organizational access to the IEEE eLearning library, contact your regional manager.
The IEEE eLearning Library offers high-quality, peer-reviewed online courses in relevant topics. The library delivers hundreds of course hours in core and emerging technologies, providing professionals, faculty, and students across academic institutions, corporations, and government agencies a better way to learn.
Benefits for academic users:
- Learners who pass the course assessments through the new LMS, can earn CEUs and PDHs.
- Courses are developed and peer-reviewed by leading experts in the field, bringing you high-quality and peer-reviewed technical learning content only IEEE can provide.
- With an easy-to-use player/viewer, audio and video files, diagrams, animations, and automatic place marking.
About the IEEE
IEEE, a not-for-profit organization, is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. Through its more than 419,000 members in over 160 countries, IEEE is a leading authority on areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers, and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power, and consumer electronics, among other technologies.