Global Health and Global Health Archive are available on a range of publishing platforms including CABI’s own platform CAB Direct. Global Health gives researchers and students unparalleled access to all the world’s relevant public health research and practice – providing knowledge without borders.
Why choose Global Health?
- Global reach: captures international literature not covered by other databases, providing users with a truly global perspective.
- Unique: 54% of the journals contained in Global Health are not in PubMed: around 70% are not in Medline or Embase.
- Specifically selected: literature is selected by subject specialists. Only relevant papers are included, and content is directed by an international editorial advisory board.
- Comprehensive: the interdisciplinary database covers all aspects of public health at both international and community level, as well as a wealth of material from other biomedical and life science fields
- Fulltext: Global Health provides selected full-text content of journals, reports, and conferences from hard-to-find sources.