COLLOQUIUM is an innovative information resource for research communities in the biomedical/ life sciences. It combines authoritative content with advanced digital delivery to create a resource that is substantially more useful and dynamic than traditional print and digital publications.
The Colloquium Digital Library is an original collection of PDF e-books for researchers, instructors, and advanced-level students in the biomedical life sciences.
The Digital Library is organized into different Lecture Series, each covering a different research area in the biomedical & life sciences.
Colloquium Lecture Series
- Building Blocks of the Cell: Cell Structure and Function
- Cell Biology of Medicine
- The Developing Brain
- Developmental Biology
- The Genetic Basis of Human Disease
- Genomic and Molecular Medicine
- Integrated Systems Physiology: From Molecule to Function to Disease
- Neurobiology of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Neuroglia in Biology and Medicine: From Physiology to Disease
- Protein Activation and Cancer
- Stem Cell Biology
- Quantitative Cell Biology
- Drug Development
- Molecular Mechanisms in Critical Care Medicine
- Systems Biology and Data Integration